- Paul Martin OBE, Chief Executive, LGBT Foundation
- Ian Adams, Director of Membership and Stakeholder Engagement, NHS Resolution OUTStanding LGBT+ Executive 2020
- Liz Ward, , Director of Programmes, Stonewall
- Charlotte Bailey, Executive Director of Organisational Development and People, Central and North West London, NHS Trust – Stonewall’s Top Health and Social Care Organisation 2020
- Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett, Global & UK (Inclusion & Diversity) Relationship & Membership Development Manager, Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion
- Ronika Cunningham, Engagement Manager, Home Group Stonewall’s 18th Top Employer 2020
- Becky Leonard-Dixon, Engagement Advisor, Home Group Stonewall’s Regional Role Model of the Year 2020
- Arlene McDermott, Portfolio Director, London Stock Exchange Group, OUTStanding LGBT Role Model 2020, Pride Power List 2020, Visible Lesbian 100 List 2020
- David Blackburn, Chief People Officer, Financial Services Compensation Scheme, OUTStanding LGBT Role Model 2019
- Charlotte Jackson, Group Head of Resourcing Policy & Expert Services People Group, Ministry of Justice Stonewall's Top Government Organisation 2020
- Karen Harvey-Cooke, Organisational Development Manager, Chair of Enfys the LGBT+ staff network, University of Cardiff Stonewall's Top Education Organisation 2020
Join Westminster Insight’s LGBT+ at Work Digital Conference
to hear perspectives from leaders, role models
and award-winning organisations
on how to create inclusive workplaces and support LGBT+ employees. You will hear insights from businesses that have outperformed, as a result of their LGBT+ inclusion
and commitment to embrace diversity at every level.
Hear from inspiring leaders
including Paul Martin OBE, Chief Executive of the LGBT Foundation
and Ian Adams,
Director of Membership and Stakeholder Engagement, NHS Resolution
and LGBT+ lead member at Westminster City Council. Arlene McDermott and David Blackburn, OUTStanding Leaders
will share their thoughts on the importance of visible leadership, challenging stigma and sending strong messages of commitment to equality.
Join us to hear Liz Ward, Director of Programmes of Stonewall
on best practice across various sectors from Stonewall’s Top 100 Employers 2020
list including Central and Northwest London NHS Trust, Home Group and Ministry of Justice.
Award-winning organisations will explore how to achieve diverse workplaces where everybody can thrive by embedding diversity panels in recruitment, promote effective employee resource groups (ERGs) support trans employees
and create more open conversations
through reverse mentoring.