- Chaired by: Charlotte Hamilton Kay, Specialist Victim Project Manager,ASB Help
- Dame Vera Baird QC, Victims' Commissioner for England and Wales
- ACC Andy Prophet, NPCC Lead for Anti-social Behaviour, Essex Police
- Will Linden,Deputy Director, Violence Reduction Unit Scotland
- David Simmons, Sector Development Lead, Housing Ombudsman's Service
- Rebecca Brown, CEO, ASB Help
- Dave Ryland, Community Connections Strategic Manager, Plymouth City Council
- Lisa Vango, Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner, Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- Andrew Clarke, ASB Team Manager, Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Colin Dales, Corporate Director, Operations, Richmondshire District Council
- Jo Grimshaw, Anti-social Behaviour Manager, Surrey Police
- Tracy Coates, Senior Community Safety Officer, Derbyshire County Council
Join Westminster Insight’s Anti-social Behaviour Digital Conference
where we explore national and local strategies
to help prevent and mitigate anti-social behaviour.
Dame Vera Baird QC Victims' Commissioner for England and Wales and ACC Andy Prophet NPCC Lead for Anti-social Behaviour
will explore how to build constructive working partnerships,
signpost effectively, and ensure transparency and proportionality
to deliver victim-centred resolutions.
You will learn from best practice
examples including local authorities and police, sharing collaborative and innovative resolutions
to keep communities safe.
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
and Surrey Police
will share experiences on implementing consistent thresholds and cohesive frameworks
that facilitate communication across agencies
and improve response times.
We will focus on Plymouth Council's
implementation of the Safer Streets Fund
who are working alongside restorative justice providers
to foster community engagement
and reclaim public spaces.
This half-day briefing will be broadcast live
from our studio in London via an interactive digital platform.