- Chaired by: Charlie Ball, Senior Consultant: Labour Market Intelligence, Jisc
- Elaine Boyes, Executive Director, Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS)
- Joanne Beaumont, Associate Director Student Services: Careers, Employability and Engagement, University of Bradford
- Neha Agarwal, Head of Research and Insight, Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
- Stuart Norton, Senior Adviser in Learning and Teaching, Advance HE
- John Machin, Talent Programmes Leader, IBM Foundation
- Lucy McGrath, Employability Lead, Liverpool Business School, Liverpool John Moores University
- Stephen Isherwood, Chief Executive, The Institute of Student Employers' (ISE)
- Karen Bryan, Vice-Chancellor, York St John University and Lead, Yorkshire Universities Graduate Labour Market Intelligence Task and Finish Group
- Adele Browne, Head of Graduate Success, De Montfort University
has dramatically changed the world of work, with graduates entering an intensively competitive labour market
. Students are placing greater emphasis on which universities are best placed to prepare them for modern employment
Westminster Insight’s Conference brings together leading universities to share evidence-led strategies for improving graduate employability
Attend to hear what the Graduate Outcomes
survey results tell us so far about higher education and the graduate labour market
. Put your questions to our expert panel on how they have fostered effective partnerships with employers
and embedded employability skills
into their curriculum.
Benefit from case studies about how careers services can better engage students
through a blend of online and face to face services with a specific focus on reaching underrepresented groups of students
Don’t miss this opportunity to reflect on your institution’s employability strategy, attract more students
to your university and ensure your graduates have the best chance for success within an overcrowded job market.
This half-day event will be delivered live from a custom digital platform. Network with colleagues online and view the content on demand for 14 days after the event.